J. Benjamin Smucker, M.D.
Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon
- Has practiced at OSMC since 2010
- Completed postgraduate Sports Medicine Fellowship at UHZ Sports Medicine Institute in Miami, FL
- Served as Assistant Team Physician for Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Team physician for Florida International University
- Received his medical degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine
- Member of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Arthroscopy Association of North America, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and the Mennonite Medical Association
- Areas of specialized expertise: sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement, trauma, work related injuries and general orthopedics.