Willis W. Stevenson, M.D.
Orthopedic Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Surgeon
- Has practiced at OSMC since 2007
- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS)
- Completed postgraduate Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Fellowship at University of Kentucky
- Served as Team Physician for University of Kentucky Wildcats and Eastern Kentucky University Colonels, NCAA Division-I Athletics
- Received his medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Orthpaedic Society for Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy Association of North America, and the Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
- Areas of specialized expertise: ACL surgery, rotator cuff repair, arthroscopic surgery, shoulder and knee, joint reconstruction, and work related injuries.