Sean M. Henning, DPM
Podiatrist in South Bend, Granger, Mishawaka, Elkhart, Goshen
Sean Henning, DPM, joined the OSMC medical team in 2008 following seven years with Elkhart Podiatry Clinic. He holds a BS from the University of Florida, and he earned his podiatric medical degree at the Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago. He completed his residency training in podiatric surgery at Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center in South Bend.
Dr. Henning is board certified in foot surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, and board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
- "Dr. Henning was also quick to see me, explaining all the steps along the way. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Very pleased."
- "Dr Henning is simply the best. His knowledge and compassion are off the charts. I would highly recommend the good doctor and you would be fortunate to have him help you with foot issues."
- “I really like Dr. Henning. He always takes the time to answer all of my questions and shows a lot of compassion.”
- “I’m so happy to have Dr. Henning as my doctor – I recommend him to everybody.”
- "Dr. Henning always answers my questions. I like the way he always shakes hands with me and seems to be happy to see me. These things let his patients know he really cares about them."
- "He listens well when you are explaining your problem and comes up with the best solutions or options."
- William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Goshen Health Hospital
- OSMC Outpatient Surgery Center, Elkhart
Schedule your appointment with podiatrist Dr. Sean Henning in Elkhart, Goshen, Middlebury or Granger by calling OSMC at (574) 264-0791 or book an appointment now.