Scott J. Trumble, MD
Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon Dr. Scott Trumble joined OSMC in 2000.
Dr. Trumble received a bachelor of science in biology and athletic training at Hope College in Holland, Michigan, in 1990. He earned his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan, in 1994. He went on to complete his orthopedic surgery residency training at the Wayne State University hospital in 1994, followed by fellowship training in foot and ankle surgery at the Portland Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Center in South Portland, Maine.
Dr. Trumble is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
He keeps abreast of the latest techniques and findings in the field through participation in a number of professional organizations such as the American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society (AOFAS).
- “Dr. Trumble is an excellent physician.”
- “Dr. Trumble is humble, quiet, and kind. He’s also a great surgeon. I liked his advice, explanations, and reassurance, for sure.”
- “Dr. Trumble is a great doctor who knows what he’s doing.”
- “Dr. Trumble is the best – I recommend him to everyone.”
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Goshen Health Hospital
- OSMC Outpatient Surgery Center, Elkhart
Schedule your appointment with orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon Dr. Scott Trumble by calling OSMC at (574) 264-0791 or book an appointment now.