J. Mark Schramm, MD
Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
- Elbow injuries & conditions
- Hand injuries & conditions
- Shoulder injuries & conditions
- Sports medicine
- Work injury care
- Wrist injuries & conditions
Double board-certified and fellowship-trained, Dr. Mark Schramm joined OSMC in 2008.
Dr. Schramm attended Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma for his undergraduate degree. He received his medical degree from Loma Linda University School of Medicine in Loma Linda, California, in 2002. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency in 2007, also at Loma Linda University medical school. His fellowship training in hand surgery was completed at the Indiana Hand Center in Indianapolis, Indiana, in 2008.
He is board-certified in both orthopaedic surgery and surgery of the hand by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- “Dr. Schramm is a very personable and kind physician. He is efficient with his time yet answered all my questions very effectively and with respect and honesty. I have much confidence in Dr. Schramm’s expertise and people skills.”
- “I have had multiple surgeries with Dr. Schramm and always felt totally informed of my condition. I never have to wait very long under normal circumstances.”
- "Dr. Schramm is awesome! He explained everything in great detail (along with drawings) for every procedure I've had. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends."
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, CA
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Goshen Health Hospital
- OSMC Outpatient Surgery Center, Elkhart
Schedule your appointment with orthopedic hand surgeon Dr. Mark Schramm by calling OSMC at (574) 264-0791 or book an appointment now.