Jonathan D. Schrock, MD
Anesthesiologist / Pain Management Physician
Anesthesiologist and pain management specialist Jonathan Schrock, MD, joined the OSMC medical team in 2008. He is a graduate of Goshen College where he received a bachelor of arts in biology. His medical degree is from Indiana University School of Medicine, where he also completed an internship in surgery, a residency in anesthesiology, and a fellowship in pain management.
Dr. Schrock is board certified in pain management by the American Board of Anesthesia and is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the Indiana Society of Anesthesiologists, and the American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine.
His areas of special interest include advanced techniques in spinal cord stimulation that use electrical stimulation to prevent pain signals from reaching the brain.
- "My caregiver is Dr Schrock and he is always professional, helpful and friendly. The same goes for his Nurse Erin, only with her I also feel like I'm seeing a casual friend I haven't seen for a couple of months."
- “Dr. Schrock is now my lifeline in my cancer journey. He listens, remembers, and believes me.”
- “Dr. Schrock was professional, caring, and explained everything from my diagnosis to the next steps in treatment. He came highly recommended by two or three patients and nurses I know.”
- "Dr. Schrock was patient enough to discuss an issue not pertaining to my own health - much appreciated!"
- "Dr. Schrock is excellent in every way."
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Beacon Elkhart General Hospital
- Beacon Memorial Hospital
- Goshen Health Hospital
- OSMC Outpatient Surgery Center, Elkhart
Schedule your appointment with pain management physician Dr. Jonathan Schrock by calling OSMC at (574) 264-0791 or book an appointment now.