Craig W. Erekson, MD
- Elbow injuries & conditions
- Hand injuries & conditions
- Sports medicine
- Work injury care
- Wrist injuries & conditions
- Robotic joint replacement
Orthopedic surgeon Craig Erekson, MD, joined the OSMC medical team in 1997. He obtained his BA in biology with high academic honors from DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana, and he earned his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine. His postgraduate orthopedic residencies were served at Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis and The Orthopedic Hospital in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Dr. Erekson is a member of the American Medical Association and is board certified by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. At OSMC, he specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, workers' compensation injuries, total joint replacement, shoulder surgery, and general orthopedics.
- "Everyone is very nice and professional. I really felt like De. Erickson cares about his patients."
- "Dr. Erekson's examination of my shoulder, options for treatment, and follow-up care were very thorough!"
- “Dr. Erekson is a great doctor. He takes the time to explain his care options.”
- “Dr. Erekson put me very much at ease, and I feel very confident that he will take good care of me.”
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Elkhart General Hospital
- Goshen Health Hospital
- OSMC Outpatient Surgery Center, Elkhart
Schedule your appointment with orthopedic surgeon Dr. Craig Erekson by calling OSMC at (574) 264-0791 or book an appointment now.