Julia K. Pagano, DPM
Podiatrist Julia K. Pagano, DPM, joined the OSMC medical team in 2012.
She graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor of science in biology from Hillsdale College in 2005. While at Hillsdale, she was the captain of the swim team and participated in many clubs and volunteer organizations. She earned her medical degree from Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago and went on to complete her residency in podiatric medicine and surgery at Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center in Mishawaka, Indiana.
Dr. Pagano is board certified in foot surgery as well as reconstructive foot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery (ABFAS). She is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and the Indiana Podiatric Medical Association.
While away from the office, she enjoys spending time with her family, including her four children. She loves outdoor activities, including hiking, swimming, biking, and participating in community walks and runs. She is involved with her church and plays the cello in the praise team band.
Dr. Pagano is accepting new patients and would love the opportunity to care for you and your family.
- "My visit was timely, and everyone was nice. Dr. Pagano was so kind and answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns."
- “Dr. Pagano and her staff have always treated me with great care and courtesy.”
- "This was my first time meeting Dr. Pagano. She was very informative. Although I found no immediate solution, she had a plan and was able to sufficiently explain things."
- "Dr. Pagano was very friendly and kind."
- William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Elkhart General Hospital
- OSMC Outpatient Surgery Center, Elkhart
- Joseph Regional Medical Center
Schedule your appointment with podiatrist Dr. Julie Pagano by calling OSMC at (574) 264-0791 or book an appointment now.