David A. Cutcliffe, MD
Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
- Elbow injuries & conditions
- Hand injuries & conditions
- Sports medicine
- Work injury care
- Wrist injuries & conditions
Orthopedic surgeon David Cutcliffe, MD, launched his career at New Hampshire's Dartmouth College. There, he earned a BA in chemistry before moving into the world of medical research as a research chemist with the Sterling-Winthrop Research Institute in Rensselaer, New York. He studied organic and medicinal chemistry at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York, and earned his medical degree in 1991 at Albany Medical College.
Following medical school, Dr. Cutcliffe served a one-year internship in general surgery, and additional four-year residency in orthopedic surgery, and completed a postgraduate fellowship in hand surgery, all from Stony Brook University Hospital in Stony Brook, New York.
Dr. Cutcliffe joined the OSMC medical team in 1997. He is board certified by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and is a member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand. At OSMC, he specializes in hand surgery, sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, and general orthopedics.
When he's not working, Dr. Cutcliffe enjoys spending time with family, hiking, and fishing. He is an avid dog lover.
- "Dr. Cutcliffe is fantastic and the office staff is amazing in Granger and Elkhart locations. Thanks so much for all you do!"
- "The entire staff is very kind and accommodating! Dr. Cutcliffe was wonderful - right on time, very attentive and so helpful!"
- “Dr. Cutcliffe is a fantastic doctor.”
- Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Elkhart General Hospital
- OSMC Outpatient Surgery Center, Elkhart
Schedule your appointment with orthopedic hand surgeon Dr. David Cutcliffe by calling OSMC at (574) 264-0791 or book an appointment now.