OSMC No-appointment-needed Walk-In Clinics are closed on Labor Day, Sept 5, 2022.
ELKHART, INDIANA – The Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center of Northern Indiana, Inc., commonly known as OSMC, announces that it has two OrthoCare walk-in medical clinics providing no-appointment-needed immediate orthopedic care for kids and adults. Patients will see an orthopedic doctor during their visit. Locations are in Granger-Mishawaka and Downtown Elkhart. Both locations are open Monday through Friday.
“The OSMC OrthoCare clinics are focused on treating musculoskeletal healthcare needs, such as bone fractures, muscle pain and other issues. Visiting an immediate care clinic with a focus on just orthopedic care can save you time, money and the hassle of the ER and the general urgent care clinics,” says Dan Gartee, CEO at OSMC.
Learn more about General Orthopedics >>
The two OSMC orthopedic walk-in care centers specialize in providing rapid orthopedic injury diagnosis and care for bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, nerves and more. The locations also provide imaging, casting and additional services for injuries and issues such as:
- Ankle, wrist and hand sprains or fractures
- Foot, ankle and leg injuries
- Shoulder injuries such as fractures and rotator cuff
- Knee sprains, strains, ACL tears or meniscus tears
- Recent back, neck or spine pain
- Pain or swelling in a joint
- Worksite injury
- Sports injuries
- Musculoskeletal pain
What’s not right for the OSMC orthopedic walk-in clinics?
- Any life-threatening symptoms, such as chest pain or difficulty breathing, should call 911.
- Fainting spells, seizures, neurologic-related signs or symptoms.
- Injuries to the eye.
- Cold, flu, respiratory and stomach issues.
- Medical conditions that are not related to bones, joints, muscles and their supporting structures.
The Granger-Mishawaka location of the OSMC OrthoCare walk-in clinic is 1202 East University Parkway in Granger, Indiana, between Fir Road and Main streets. Walk-in clinic hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 12 pm AND 1 pm – 5 pm. Telephone 574-213-6500.
The Elkhart location of the OSMC OrthoCare walk-in clinic is within the Elkhart Health & Aquatics Center, 200 E. Jackson Blvd in downtown Elkhart. Walk-in clinic hours: Monday – Friday, 1 pm – 5 pm. Telephone 574-970-4453.
This blog post is not intended to provide personal medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment to you or to any other individual. It is information for educational purposes only. You should not use this information in place of a consutatation or the advice of a healthcare provider.