September 16, 2021
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ELKHART, INDIANA – The Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center of Northern Indiana, Inc., commonly known as OSMC, is pleased to announce that its new Granger – Mishawaka clinic location will welcome patients starting Monday, October 4, 2021.
Located at 1202 East University Parkway in Granger, Indiana, between Fir Road and Main streets, the new 6,800 square foot clinic provides expert care for bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, nerves and more.
Services provided at the Granger location will include:
- Top care for musculoskeletal issues delivered by 12 specialty-trained physicians and advanced practice providers.
- A full scope of orthopedic clinic and consultative services by the specialists. Physical therapy, pain management, podiatry, medical care for sports or on-the-job injuries.
- Follow up services for surgical and non-surgical care.
- Imaging services to assess musculoskeletal issues, along with physical therapy and hand therapy.
- An OrthoCare Walk-In Clinic providing no-appointment-needed immediate orthopedic care five days per week for kids and adults. Patients will see an orthopedic doctor during their visit.
“There is unprecedented demand for orthopedic care, and it is only expected to grow in the years to come,” said Dan Gartee, Chief Executive Officer at OSMC. “We’re thrilled for the opportunity to serve St. Joseph County and to meet the musculoskeletal health care needs of the community.”
OSMC has provided comprehensive orthopedic care and services to Michiana since 1973. The new Granger based clinic is their sixth location in Michiana, with other clinics located in Nappanee, Goshen, Middlebury and two in Elkhart.
We’re excited to bring the expert orthopedic care, convenience and the exceptional service OSMC is known for to the South Bend–Mishawaka–Granger area. Our new location will allow us to meet the needs of both the athletically-driven and the broader Michiana community,” said Dr. Jason Hix, President of the Board of Directors at OSMC. “We know that as Baby Boomers and Generation-X age, they wish to remain very active. They’re looking for high quality and convenient orthopedic services. the skills, experience and kindness provided by the professionals at OSMC will get them moving again.”
Appointments for the OSMC-Granger Clinic are being accepted now. Times may be reserved in OSMC’s online scheduling system on their website, www.osmc.com, or by calling 574-970-4453.
OSMC, also known as the Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center of Northern Indiana, has provided comprehensive orthopedic care and service to Michiana since 1973. With 22 physicians and advanced practice providers, our skilled, board-certified physicians and professionals offer surgical and non-surgical orthopedic treatment, physical therapy, pain management, podiatry, medical care for sports or on-the-job injuries and more in our six locations. The firm can be found on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and their website; www.osmc.com.